Floor Door Hinge System
The Floor Door Hinge System allows for a smooth operating floor or trap door for any project. The hinge is engineered so the door sits flush with the floor, seamlessly hiding the hinges below. The hinge lifts the door up and away from the door frame preventing the door from binding. Integrated mounting plates can be screw fastened or welded to the door and frame.
The Gas Struts assist in opening and closing the door. Each Floor Door Hinge System includes one Locking Gas Strut to hold the door open for safety during installation and on day-to-day use.
- Made with 1/4″ stainless steel
- Integrated mounting plates for door and frame
- Gas struts included
- Brandner Design is not liable for damage to persons or materials caused by improper use of hinges and/or not installing a locking mechanism
|Floor Door Hinge Systems:
– Doors up to 72″ L: 2 Hinges ($625 x 2) + 1 Locking Strut ($185) + 1 Non-Lock Strut ($45). This system holds a door with a total weight up to 180lb.
– Doors between 73″ to 96″ L: 3 Hinges ($625 x 3) + 1 Locking Strut ($185) + 2 Non-Lock Strut ($45 x 2). This system holds a door with a total weight up to 270lb.
– Doors between 97″ – 120″ L: 4 Hinges ($625 x 4) + 1 Locking Strut ($185) + 3 Non-Lock Strut ($45 x 3). This system holds a door with a total weight up to 360lb.
– Doors greater than 121″ L: 5 Hinges ($625 x 5) + 1 Locking Strut ($185) + 4 Non-Lock Strut ($45 x 4). This system holds a door with a total weight up to 450lb.
If your door length and weight fall into different product categories, guide your choice by the weight of your door rather than length.
Brandner Design also offers a Floor Door Package featuring an aluminum frame with flush plywood covering (ready for seamless installation of your chosen flooring), and a custom door jamb specially designed to accommodate our Floor Door Hinge System. For more information on this product, please contact our sales team at email@example.com