THE TURNBUCKLE End Table
SIZE SHOWN 24"DIAMETER X 28"-36"H
The turnbuckle has been used for centuries as a mechanism to tighten and adjust height and length. Our take on this age-old construction gives an aesthetic twist to a functional design making this end table a conversation piece in any room. By turning the center wheel, this table can be raised or lowered to fit your needs.
- Shown with a 24″ circular Black Walnut top.
- Adjustable height from 28″ to 36″ tall.
- Built from 3/4” recycled aluminum plate.
- Available with a wood, concrete, glass or metal top.
- Available in custom sizes.