Angled Under Cling Pull

The Angled Under Cling Pull is a perfect pull for mounting to the top of a drawer or cabinet door. The use of this pull in the Hilltop Modern Kitchen its a perfect example of the minimalist sophistication this brings to a space. A simple clean look that is available in many custom colors and lengths.

  • ¬†Available in custom sizes and finishes.

Please call 406-582-0711 for pricing and order information
or email us at